Tuesday, April 30, 2013

A Letter to Dr Salfarina

Good day Dr,

First of all, I would like to take this chance to thank you for the opportunity given. May my personal  opinion about your class SIM4208 E-commerce be of help in the time to come.

After the passing of week 10, I am literally half alive because it was not easy to develop a full e-commerce system in less than 10 weeks with maximum involvement of members. However, I recalled back my previous semesters where I did three dynamic websites with zero knowledge of html, and I finished it in time!

Technically speaking, developing this e-commerce website should not be a big deal since I have experienced the worst. Still, I wonder why was it so hard? Now that my thoughts are clearer, I guess most of the challenges are mainly my personal problems. Despite having the least credit hours compared to my previous semesters, I realized my final semester has been very messed up. I am sort of losing my momentum of doing things efficiently and finding it hard to maintain my focus on my studies. Last time during my free time, I was able to focus on getting things done, but now, I tend to take things slowly and less productive in what I do. I would not denial that there are times I kinda dozed off in class and unaware of the lecture given.Sorry XD... At the same time, as time passes, I guess my learning capabilities seems to be reducing too? Guess that's the sign of aging catching up on me...?


In reality, I realized the performance drop myself and it is a very scary thought to face. However, with God's help, I believe anything in life (ups or downs, good or bad) has a good reason why it happens, only God knows. ^ ^



As a human development student, I am really enjoyed interactive classes where lecturers are trying their best to make teaching and learning interesting. There are also times where such effort and sacrifices are not appreciated and I can't do anything about it. Without real experience or putting ourselves into your shoes, I guess we, students will not really understand how is the life of a lecturer; taking up multiple roles such as mother, daughter, wife, educator and many others. Therefore, I apologies for the times where I became insensitive to your condition or situation. Nevertheless, thank you very much for all the unseen effort and time you made for the class. May the Lord bless you and your family! ^ ^






No comments:

Post a Comment